Baton Rouge Accident Attorney
Attorney Dallon Bush, of The Bush Law Firm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, represents individuals who were injured by the negligence of others. These injuries may have occurred in a variety of ways:
- Car – all kinds of car accidents
- Truck – commercial and passenger truck accidents
- Motorcycle – motorcyclists are exposed to the open road
- Bicycle – bicyclists are at extreme risk because motorists often do not understand that bicyclists have the same right to share the road as they do
- Other vehicle – any other vehicle or hybrid
If you were injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, boat or other accident, Attorney Dallon Bush can help you in a personal injury claim for damages. If a loved one lost their life, you may seek compensation for their medical bills, funeral expenses, lost wages and more in a wrongful death claim. Speak to Attorney Bush – see below for details.
Accidents and injuries occur in many areas, including:
- Pedestrian accidents – thousands of pedestrians are injured or killed as they walk in their own neighborhoods
- Construction accidents – frequently result from falls, electrical accidents, getting pinned in between structures, more
- Work injuries – any kind of harmful, dangerous environment
- Maritime, offshore and boating – in Louisiana, accidents frequently occur
- Serious and catastrophic injuries – these tragic injuries often result in permanent disability
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
- Personal injury claim: brought by the injured party and seeks compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage and more
- Wrongful death claim: brought by the deceased’s survivors for funeral expenses, medical expenses prior to death, pain and suffering, lost income, lost projected income and more
Ask Attorney Bush to explain these two causes of action to you. They are the remedies to obtain compensation for those who were injured or killed by other’s negligence.
Free Consultation with Baton Rouge Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Accidents Attorney Dallon Bush
When an individual is harmed by the actions or omissions of another, negligence may have occurred. A personal injury or wrongful death claim seeks to establish that the negligent actions caused the injury or death. Attorney Dallon Bush offers a complimentary consultation to discuss how he may help you recover the compensation that you deserve for your injuries or for the death of a loved one. Personal injury and wrongful death claims are normally accepted on a contingency fee basis, which means that there are no upfront legal fees and no fees at all unless we win your case for you. Our fees are deducted from the final case settlement or award. To schedule your complimentary consultation, contact Attorney Dallon Bush at The Bush Law Firm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.